The Bible is clear on the fact that, where there is no vision, God’s people ‘perish’ or are ‘destroyed’. We proclaim Hope and provide Help through Christ to all people and training them to do the same.
To know and bring the Saving Hope in Christ Jesus to homes by reaching one person’s heart at a given time!
We are called to proclaim Hope in Christ.
Jesus calls us to His “great commission” and the “great commandment”. -w are responding by “going out into the world to preach and teach all people” and also to “love all people…” into God’s world of believers.
” The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives. And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD”.
Also, in Matt. 25 31-33 the Lord Jesus draws our attention to what matters most to Him- Caring about the need of our fellow humans.
The Bible states,
“When He (Jesus) finally arrives, the Son of Man will take his place on his glorious throne. Then all the nations will be arranged before him and he will sort the people out, much as a shepherd sorts out sheep and goats, putting sheep to his right and goats to his left…”Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Enter, you who are blessed by my Father! …I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was homeless and you gave me a room, I was shivering and you gave me clothes, I was sick and you stopped to visit, I was in prison and you came to me”.
In response to His call to CARE, our short, medium and long-term commitments include
- To Feed the hungry,
- To Refresh the thirsty
- To Shelter the homeless
- To Provide warmth for the naked
- To Visit the sick
- To Go see prisoners with a message of comfort…
By Caring we “give feet to our faith”, as for faith is not just empty words but rather words brought to life through action.
We exist to preach Christ Jesus as Savior to our world, to nurture a community of love, to prepare all people for the worship of the One True Living God and for Jesus’ glorious second coming.
Our Statement of Faith
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ: His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers for the equipping of the church today.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- It is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.
Liberty House of Worship
We are passionate about worship. We believe we have been created and called to Worship. With this understanding we aim at Reaching Up to God, and out to one another. For us, worship is both a spiritual act and also a continual lifestyle of service. As such, we spend the time to celebrate God in joyful and enthusiastic music, dance, and spiritual song of praise. Our Sunday services are marked by this vibrant expression in praise, adoration and sincere prayer encounter.
We seek to worship Him in spirit and in truth, and we experience His ever-loving and powerful Presence. Our longings are fulfilled as God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are present. We experience Liberty here. “Where the Spirit is, there is Liberty”.
Our goal is to help believers built a helpful relationship through discipleship. We are passionate about basic Biblical truth. Jesus instructed that ‘we make disciples’ ‘teaching them to observe all things’ he had taught. The Bible is the inspired word of God and teaching it gives and transforms life. Also God’s word we know and have His will. We preach and teach to save and inspire souls through Christ. We also share God’s word faithfully in relation to the pressing needs of people and the burning social and spiritual deviations of our time. At Liberty House, “We are not ashamed of the Gospel, as it is the power of God unto Salvation” and in believing it prosper and success abound.
We believe in sacrificial living. And, we live by sharing. We believe we are saved to care, and in caring we share. So we reach out to one another through practical means- emotional, physical, social and spiritual. Our passion is to make Christian Hope a reality. We aspire to be an established caring community for the glory of God. We are a community supportive of each other.
We are not perfect at all but our fellowship is marked with-
- encouragement and love
- acceptance and forgiveness
- integrity and character
We are passionate about Reaching Out into our world (community, city, country and the continents) with the Good News -the Gospel about Jesus Christ. We believe Evangelism is the first priority for the church. Thus, our efforts are geared toward sharing the Good News of Hope wherever man is found, beginning with our surrounding communities. Our approach is imaginative, sensitive and compassionate. We use creative forms of evangelism and communications in sharing that men have to repent and return to God; confess Christ Jesus as Lord, put their trust in God through Christ Jesus, accept Him as Savior and serve Him as their King and share in the fellowship of His Family – the Church.